Karen Walker Tripple Ripple
The classic rectangle gets the Karen Walker treatment, combining a bold chunky frame with a sharp silhouette and accentuated bevelled corners. Crafted in our signature KW Crazy Tort bio-acetate, these statement sunglasses are fitted with aviator green tinted lenses for a soft, super-chic look. The style is completed with a comfortable nose bridge, luxurious arms and our refreshed arrow hardware at the temple.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides high protection against sun glare
- Designed for a universal fit, with nose pads that’ll fit most
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimise biodegradability at end of life.
- Comes with a cleaning cloth and soft pouch case